I’ve been tagged by my friend, Victoria, at http://victoriacummings.blogspot.com/
for a game of Meme. I am supposed to tell you seven things that you probably don’t know about me and then tag seven more bloggers.
For those whom I tag, here’s what to do: The rules of the game are this– Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Post 7 random or weird facts about yourself on your blog. Tag 7 people and link to them. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
Here are some facts about me:
1. I lived in Alaska and once came face to face with a mama grizzly bear.
2. I still have fantasies about living in the mountains.
3. I’d rather walk in the woods than do just about anything.
4. I have had recurring dreams about swimming with dolphins.
5. I like the concept of Native American totem animals. My totems, among others, are the hawk and the fox.
6. I have been divorced for seven years.
7. I love the story of Lewis and Clark, and think maybe I was supposed to be with Merriweather Lewis. And maybe that’s why I have been divorced and single for seven years.
Okay, okay, I know there are only five links here, but I’m on dialup! So, please don’t get mad at me for tagging you: